We are Seattle’s only venue that donates 100% of profit
to charity — so you can host an event and make the
world a better place while you’re at it.
SATURDAY PARTIAL DAY — $3,500
SATURDAY ALL DAY — $5,000
FRIDAY — $350/HOUR
WEEKNIGHTS — $250/HOUR
WEEKDAYS — $150/HOUR
SUNDAYS — $250/HOUR
*Rental rates are reflective of 2021'. Please inquire for rates if your event is in 2022'
**Saturday rates may apply on holidays and Sundays over holiday weekends
***Please inquire for
December and New
Years Eve Rates
The event space is located in the heart of Historic Ballard — directly on Ballard Avenue. We can host a wide variety of events including — private parties, corporate meetings, fundraisers, and wedding receptions. This historic space features gorgeous finishes, exposed brick, marble bar-tops and two separate floors each with their own bar. The space includes a full kitchen for the caterer of your choice. We offer multiple options based on your unique event size and needs.
At A Glance
4000 SQFT – Two Floor Space
Downstairs Capacity: 65
Total Capacity: 170
Planning an event can be a lot! Our goal it to provide the basics to make it simple as possible. Here’s what’s included in your rental:
- Complimentary Candles throughout space lit by the host (100+)
- Built in tables and bar stools
- Chairs & Stools (32 each)
- 60″ round tables w/ white linens (6)
- 12′ banquet table (1)
- 6′ folding tables w/black linens (4)
- Bistro Tables (6)
- Glassware — stemless wine, pint & rocks (100+ each)
- Glass water carafes (25)
- Ice Machine
- Sound system (for use with iPod, mp3 player or computer). Audio tech not provided and will need to be staffed. DJ and/or band must provide their own systems.
- High Speed WIFI
- Onsite Host during the Event to assist in limited capacity and to answer questions.
- Industrial Kitchen Use — prep table, convection oven, 6 burner range, WOLF grill, coffee maker
- Ability to connect up to 5 kegs (CO2 included — lines run to both floors)